Offering therapy services for adults in Illinois
- Session Format: Individual
- Demographic Specialty: Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual/Transgender, Jewish, People with Disabilities, Women
- Online Sessions Available: Telehealth by Simplepractice
- Treatment Specialties: click here
Many of my clients identify as neurodivergent later-in-life and/or struggle to prioritize and express their own needs.
During our initial meeting we will discuss your specific areas of concern as well as assess if we are the right client/therapist fit. From here, we will identify therapy goals and come up with a collaborative plan to address identified challenges and needs without changing who you are and what you value.
“Anything that’s human is mentionable, and anything that is mentionable can be more manageable. When we can talk about our feelings, they become less overwhelming, less upsetting, and less scary.” — Fred Rogers
Rates & Insurance
- Initial intake session (60 min): $160
- Subsequent sessions (50-53 min) : $140
- Letter on your behalf (for accommodations, etc): $75
- BCBS PPO, United PPO, and Aetna PPO. Able to provide superbill to clients with out-of-network insurance plans, to be submitted for insurance reimbursement when applicable.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Coverage Parity laws require most health plans to apply similar rules to mental health benefits as they do for medical/surgical benefits. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions of your insurance provider:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Please note the cancellation policy. If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, except for in the case of emergencies, you will be required to pay $50.